- Reads up to three tracks of data when the card is swiped in either direction
- Reads High and Low coercivity magnetic stripe cards
- 1,000,000 Card swipe long life read head
- Read encoded cards that meet ISO/ANSI/AAMVA and CADMV standards
- Perfect for POS, Banking, Loyalty, Access Control and other applications
Reads up to 3 tracks of information when the card is swiped in either direction. Its size is small enough to fit into most tight spaces yet not so small to impact card readability. MultMode USB interface one USB reader handles multiple USB modes, no need to have a separate unit for RS232, Keyboard, and HID interfaces. The configurable options and versatile interfaces make the Value Line Series of Magnetic Stripe readers ideal for POS, Banking, Loyalty, Access Control, Student ID and other applic
List Price: $ 12.49
Find More Credit Cards Products
- 20 Card slot allow you store 20pcs cards
- Manage your cards well,help you to find your any cards easier and faster
- Compact design,easy to carry
- Suitable for all people,especially fit for girls or women
Made of canvas,very durable.
Personalized and beautiful pattern design.
A great tool for keep your cards tidy and orderly.
Color:show as picture.
1 x card bag
1> niceeshop(TM) is a registered trademark and the only authorized seller of niceeshop branded products.
2> niceeshop provide you various kinds of great products at the lowest possible prices, welcome to our store and get what you want !!!
List Price: $ 2.49
City looks to implement new credit card tech
A recent shift in credit card technology incorporating golden chips, known as Europay, MasterCard and Visa chip technology (EMV), is creating a new standard for credit card transactions, City of Weatherford Chief Financial Officer Dave Croff told the …
Read more on Weatherford Democrat
Why Did My Credit Score Drop After I Paid My Credit Card Bill?
For years, the standard advice by many experts is that you don't have to carry a balance on your credit cards (and pay interest) to get a good credit score. (I've certainly said that more than once.) But a flurry of readers on the Credit.com blog say …
Read more on Money
Police searching for 2 suspected of using stolen credit cards at Reidsville …
The same two people used a different stolen credit card at a Walmart in Danville, Va., as well. Anyone who knows the identity of these suspects is asked to call Sgt. Dean Cook of the Reidsville Police Department at (336) 347-2357 or Rockingham County …
Read more on myfox8.com